Saturday, January 30, 2010

Products of Global Warming!

In a gesture of magnanimity to all our liberal, pro-abortion, global warming dupes, I have given a new name to all the white stuff, e.g., snowflakes, that are falling outside my house at this very moment.  It is (drum roll, please!):

PRODUCTS OF GLOBAL WARMING!!

Taa-dah!!!

As I said, quite a few of these little "products" are falling, and on top of the remnant of the 20 inches of "products" that still remain from last month's ..uh.. "global warming event"  (we used to call them "blizzards").  Well, I'm glad we're in a global warming spate, because I'd hate to see what "global cooling" would be.  You remember that, don't you?  That was the chicken-little fad from a decade or two ago.  Hey, have some fun!  Go out and build a snowman, uh, I mean, "product-of-global-warming person"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.