Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ms Block's Continuing Series On The CCHD

As promised, I now link to her latest installment.  My comment on her piece will be more of an addendum.  For that, I will hearken back to an earlier post from last year, as we were fighting off the attempt by NARAL to silence pro-life pregnancy centers.

Ms Block makes mention of the Midwest Academy.  It was Michael Voris' Vortex that revealed that Midwest Academy itself was a CCHD grant recipient.  I think it's not too much of a stretch to say that the CCHD helped fund efforts (albeit unwittingly, I hope) to hobble pro-life pregnancy centers and thus to aid and abet baby-murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.