Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Parents' Vocations Prayer

Today after Mass I saw some friends in front of the altar praying, holding prayer cards.  A few minutes later in the church lobby, I asked one what they were praying.  She informed me that it was the Mothers' Prayer for Vocations.

I got a card and scanned it to my computer, front and back (please forgive the crooked appearance!).  I would imagine that if some men wanted to join, they could do a few substitutions, such as invoking St Joseph as a model for fathers.  So here it is!  Why not do this at your own churches??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.