Friday, January 23, 2015

Vortex Weighs In On The Indiana Knights Of Columbus Scandal

A week or so ago I came across news that a Knights of Columbus council in Madison Indiana was planning to let two lesbians conduct their "wedding reception" in their ballroom.  To prevent redundancy, I invite you to review this post.  Michael Voris put out a Vortex that deals with this matter and he too urges us to contact the Knights, insisting that they prevent this scandal from occurring.  I noticed he gave the phone number of the council offices; accordingly I have updated my flyer to include that information.  I still urge all to contact all the Knights officials listed thereon.  By all means, share this information with other good Catholics.  Now the Vortex...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful and courteous to others on this blog. We reserve the right to delete comments that violate courtesy and/or those that promote dissent from the Magisterium of the Roman Catholic Church.